2006-08-27

Do I need to remind you that my neighbors are assholes?


I had to get up at 7 AM this morning for work, so I had my alarm set. But as it turned out, I didn't need the alarm set at all. My asshole neighbors have, as usual, neglected their dog -probably by not feeding, not providing drink, etc. So the dog was howling and barking at 6 AM. And of course I can't put in earplugs or anything cause I need to be able to hear the alarm clock I set. So I basically have to lie there and try and get as much rest as possible until 7. Meanwhile these fuckers have been planning a garage sale cause when I am getting ready for work I notice about 20 cars parked in front of my house. I wonder if the teenage girls that live there are having a party at 730 am. But no they have a garage sale. And the damn dog is locked up in his Guantanamo-esque cage pacing and pacing and jumping up on the cage desperately trying to get my idiotic neighbors' attention.


Just what the fuck is up with these people and their goddam garage sales anyway? Who the fuck gets up at 6am to go drive to a garage sale? Jesus!

No comments: