2005-05-24

update 24m

Its been a while. And I don't even really care about no one looking at my site. I have spent the last 2.5 weeks in Texas and will go back on the 8th. I think maybe I should start a new direction with this blog. Since March it has sucked hardcore. I still get lurkers from the fighting that went on or about 20 FEB 2005. This is fine. I just wish I had more to offer. Not working makes it a bit boring. So I may appear a loser. This is partly true.

Just got a new HD for my pc (80GB) and am now in the process of filling up my iPod. ALL the music goes on. Currently have 2372 songs and growing. 9.5 days of music.

that's about it really. That and paying my effing bills. If that isn't exciting enough. Job prospects are looking up will see how it goes. Currently looking to get reference letters from my old boss Paul. So back in Nashville for now.

No comments: