2007-01-03

Bible Belt Nuts

As seen all over this area the constant in-your-face bullshit. Bronze-age philosophy is alive and well in the 21st century. The nation's religious nutters are believing in a mythological supernatural being, and think you should too. They think you should be "commanded" by a bronze age set of rules, and believe it to be relevant today. Are the 10 comandments good rules to follow? Sure, if you take out the spooky language. I will guess here that these people picked out their 5 favorite ones.

I saw this last week, and I was driving in the area again today and Lo: I see the same billboard but on the Back it says "JESUS SAID BE ASHAMED OF ME AND I WILL BE ASHAMED OF YOU"

I may just continue to document these in your face religious signs. (adding a set to Flickr)

No comments: