2007-01-13

Internet access again


LT exposure, originally uploaded by Chris1051.

This week I have had Internet access as seen on my flickr site but I have had little time to use it. Getting back to the hotel late every night has made doing anything but work nearly impossible. On top of that the hotel's wireless connection is not reliable. It has gone out in the last 3 days. I am now using a 802.11g booster. My room sits right on top of the router and the wireless does not work all the time.

I had lots I wanted to blog about as well. From the bullshit pay-wireless in the Nashville airport to the highlights of this trip. I may type this stuff out tomorrow and if the wireless in Baltimore-Washington Airport is free, it will be posted. But who knows.

So I am going to copy this, just in cast the wireless connection dies or has died while I was typing this and publish it. If the wireless connection has gone out again I am going to be extremely pissed off.

No comments: