2005-11-19

Bush/Clinton Katrina Fund

In honor of the unleashing of Google Ads onto this blog. (not many people look at it anyway) I will write a post regarding the first ad I saw after republishing. It is a link to the Bush/Clinton Kartina Fund. I think its great that both guys can come together in order to help people in need. I liked the fact that they did so after the Devastating Tsunami of 26 Dec 2004. And I am so glad they came together for this Hurricane Katrina disaster.

So many disasters this year. They had an earthquake in Pakistan which received little or no (slow) aid. More people perished in that horrible accident. Most Americans are oblivious to this event and how many people did die. Almost a disbelief of the reported numbers.

Anyway that's my post about it.

No comments: