2006-06-29

Procrastination

I keep meaning to do so many things but they never get done. I keep meaning to pay the rest of the phone bill that was my monthly flogging from Bellsouth.net but I keep hitting a few snags. Last night I managed to pay my AMEX bill. But today a typical day goes like:

06:00 Wake up and check email for today's jobs.
07:00 get ready for work
08:20 Leave home to go to the office to see if I need anything for today's jobs cause I didn't get an email response.
10:00 arrive at first job, work through doing other jobs until
18:20 When I make my way home. Hauling some serious ass.
19:50 Arrive home to eat dinner as I am starving (hadn't had but 2 sandwiches and a fruit cup for lunch, 5 hours prior)
20:10 Play with Daniella since I hadn't seen her all day.
22:00 Daniella is off to bed and I head upstairs to start the paperwork for today
------------------------------------
2006.06.29
00:05 Finally done with paperwork. Now I have to check jobs for tomorrow (well, today (29th Jun)
00:14 Log on to Blogger.com to bitch and complain about my busy day.

The good thing about busy days like this is it makes the week go by so much quicker.

No comments: