2006-12-12

Life is fleeting

I did type out a very nice post but Blogger decided I didn't want to publish that and erased all my work I had just spent the last 30 minutes typing up.

Anyway the short version, I almost died. Mr. Asshole driving a big ass truck driving like a dumbfuck, slams on his brakes, causing huge metal pieces to fly off his big scary truck, flying through the air almost coming in my windshield almost missing my car.

It happened on this stretch of road.

I can't believe blogger fucked up my story. It was long and complicated complete with links and statistics, measurements, geographic information.

Oh well. My creative spark is gone, I had gotten to that point of getting ready to submit the post (If I had just hit "Save as draft" it would have saved.

Thats just a shit sandwich for my lunch I guess.

No comments: