2008-02-25

The official born again atheist presidential endorsement

Working in the industry that I work in, I am feeling the sting of a presidential administration who is spending all the money in a lost cause that is the Iraq War, when it should be spent on things like infrastructure and the rebuild of New Orleans.



I was at work today and I was reading the latest edition of ENR and came across an interesting article. You are going to to have to click on the image to enlarge it so you can read it.



So this kind of puts the last nail in the coffin so to speak. I liked McCain in 2000 and was disappointed in what finally happened to him. It was completely unfair how fucktards like Rush Limbaugh continually bashed him day in and day out. I absolutely do not agree with his position on the war at all, and these statements he made about infrastructure seal the deal for me to endorse Obama.

His parents were secularists I am told, and although he put his Christianity punch card out there, he is the most sensible choice. The recent announcement of Ralph Nader kind of throws a monkey wrench in the works, (if he could only win!) but I believe the best choice is going to be Obama. I believe in lesser party politics, but we cannot hand the country over to another republican who thinks its ok if we spend another 100 years in Iraq.

I initially liked the ideas of Ron Paul (not that he ever had a chance to begin with) although I disagreed with him on some points, his points on how government should be run outweighed his points that I disagreed with. It is worth noting that both Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich got completely shafted by the main stream media.

The next 8.3 months are going to be a roller coaster ride of accusations, counter-accusations and smearing and mudslinging. I hope it is at least half as tolerable as the swift boat debacle.

This is the man you need to be supporting. This is the man who should be the next president. We have had 43 White Guys. Isn't it about time for a change?


IMG_4650

No comments: