2008-02-02

Unlocking the potential


dumbass, originally uploaded by Chris1051.

I only just now realized how to unlock the photos from my phone and place them on to the computer using infrared. This will come in handy when I see something cool or funny, I can send it to the PC and then post it on flickr. Its a work phone - so text messaging has been disabled. Its also a VGA quality - so it kind of sucks, but the advantages are- I always have a camera at hand. Like this photo for example. I went to Staples a while back, and saw this retard pull up and just left his van that way. He didn't straighten it out as any decent normal person would do. So he has opened himself up to ridicule from me -publicly.


Another down side, the EXIF data is non existant. So accurate info is going to have to be edited.


:)

No comments: