2008-04-04

Another Obama smear campaign


IMG_6696, originally uploaded by Barack Obama.

I was reading just now (I dont even have the link) where someone said Obama, when after having been asked about his awful bowling skills, said he would tear up the bowling alley in the white house and install a basketball court. And what people should have taken as a lighthearted joke - and it probably was - is being twisted into some kind of reality. I am sure the right-wing blogosphere is buzzing with it. And of course you are going to get a segment of the population who really are going to believe he would demolish the bowling alley in the White House. I am not sure myself, but I believe there already is a basketball court somewhere on the White House Property. But middle America, "Red-meat" America is going to look at it and frown on his choice of words..

...sigh

No comments: