2008-06-17

Coop's driver is a twat


Coop's driver is a twat, originally uploaded by Chris1051.

I was driving at 80 - a rare thing now a days, cause of the high cost of gas. Anyway, this useless skinbag started tailgating me so I got over and then the twat passed me. I couldn't make out who was driving but there was a female passenger. I then notice the license plate and its a special license plate (for whatever reason, maybe its to get out of being ticketed - I guess being a State House member has its privileges. Upon some digging. Ill bet it was this person's car. as thats the only Cooper in the TN house. Whoever she had driving her around she needs to teach that fucker how to drive. Or I guess it doesn't matter when you are immune from receiving a ticket. Anyway, click on the photo and click on "all sizes" and look at the original size for full license plate goodness. Or just click here.

Fucking cunts

No comments: