2005-07-29

Black Smoke


I am going to start bitching for a bit. I was driving on the way to pick up my daughter some food at the store. A very big and offensive truck was moving slowly. About 20 miles under the limit. Then I noticed that every time it accelerated from a stop thick black smoke poured out the top of it. This pissed me off greatly. I wonder who in the world thinks its ok for black choking smoke to just start pouring out into the atmosphere. Sadly, I thought, there probably is quite a lot of people who think it's perfectly ok to spew black smoke into the air. I use my Car's air conditioning cause it already is hot as hell here. I use the recycle option cause of offensive and foul odors and gasses. When I used to run on the streets I would always choke from trucks passing by.

Just one more thing that pisses me off.

No comments: