2005-07-18

Driving

I am starting to really get pissed off about the way people drive here. Once you have driven in Boston you can drive anywhere (in America anyway). I was just driving today and some dumb bitch was driving a huge ass SUV and she was on the cell phone stopped in the middle of the parking lot driveway. I had to give her the horn. Then some twat pulled out onto the road that I was already going 35 on almost hitting me. The dumbass wasn't even looking at me.

Fuck this. I am going to be rude from now on. Fuck these dumbasses. I am going to now be more liberal with my use of the horn. Motherfuckers should learn to drive. That's what a car is for, to drive, not to eat in, have conversations in in the middle of the parking lot. Just shut the fuck up and drive! Motherfuckers!

Jeezus!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Bunch of dumbasses.

And don't get me started on the big scary trucks. Back in Boston we didn't have as much big semi-trucks as there are here. The motherfuckers don't know how to drive.