2004-12-10

Grey

Today is Grey. Rained last night and this morning.

After work last night I drove down to the WTC where the boat was taking off. Boarded, and got myself a scotch -neat.

Drank that down, then got myself a Bloody Mary which was mixed very strongly. Took loads of photos which will be posted later.

Was drunk very quickly and I walked out on deck and saw the GIANT windmill in Hull passing by. It turns out we didn't see the sights as posted on the website. We went out in to the Harbor Nahant, Hull etc. went back inside and had some dinner and then the buzz started wearing off. The boat was rocking heavily. This made it especially hard for me to take a piss in the Lav but when I sobered up things improved. I was completely sober by 1030 when we came back into port.

I then had to go clean an office and I was given a note by my 2nd boss which seemed like he was pissed off at me.

It reads:

CHRIS-
PLEASE DISCUSS
INVENTORY PROCEDURES
WITH ME. WHY DID YOU
NOT ALERT ME THAT TOWELS
WERE OUT AT C----? I
WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU AND
I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE.
DAVE

So I have to make that fun phone call soon. -Joy

Cleaned up the office last night and then went home -was in bed by 1230AM.

Had a good catered lunch at work today. And am now full as hell and getting tired. I wish I could take a nap for a few hours -like George in Sienfeld. That would help a lot. I am sure I weigh 200 now again. Up from 195. After last night's dinner and drinks and this lunch just now.




No comments: