2007-12-14

Back home tonight

After a long day I am ready for a relaxing weekend. I am just going to post some photos from today:

Whispy Clouds
Whispy Clouds

The long and winding road
The Long and Winding Road (damn my iPod is broken I can't just bring that song up when I want to)

Rock cliff
Fantastic geology
DSC_0362
I was on site and heard a jet I already had my 55-200 lens on to take a photo of the bird, so I swung around and quickly focused and snap! caught him. You can look at the original flickr photo on flickr (linked) and look at original size to see more detail.
Bird
This bird was hanging on the side of the tree like a woodpecker. I went to get my camera and then he moved, and I couldnt get a good photo of him.
DSC_0386
Among all this natural beauty, the view gets completely ruined and spoiled by:
DSC_0387
Shit like this

Back in Nashville:
DSC_0398

DSC_0399

DSC_0401

DSC_0402

No comments: