2007-12-12

The final day


The final day, originally uploaded by Chris1051.

I normally don't listen to the iPod on the weekends. I just happen to pick it up on Sunday and there was an icon with the website

http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/


This was the icon on the display. I then read the website and t says I have to reset the ipod, well, I did so and now the ipod is cleaned off -0 files. And the computer will no longer recognize the ipod. After 3 years of faithful service, the iPod may have finally bitten the dust.

There is still one more thing I have to try -and thats to deinstall iTunes and then re install it, killing all my playlists and everything. Major pain in the ass.

SO for now, I am copying my daily shows to a cd and listening to them that way. it sucks I cant listen to any audiobooks or any music.

No comments: