2004-11-19

Update 20041119.2229Z

OK I tried to update last night but got this message:


Down for Maintenance
Blogger is temporarily unavailable due to planned maintenance.
This downtime will last 1 hour from 3 pm - 4 pm (PST).


So I was unable to update then. But To update, my jobs along Route 3 went OK. I still have to go back Wednesday of next week to finish. I am not pleased with that. But as it is these union thugs turned out to be some pretty good guys. Teamwork was excellent and we finished early on both nights (3am). I am a bit sore but that is to be expected. I have had quite a workout this week. Banged up, bruised, cut etc. But the wounds will heal and now I am sitting in my office in my nice leather chair typing this up. Now the thing I have to do is to get back onto the right time zone in time for Monday. I also have to unload the Subaru, re-pack the Subaru for Monday, and also do my Job #2 tomorrow. I currently weigh 198 and although it doesn't sound like much of a loss from 215 I feel great. I even had someone from the office notice a difference in my appearance. My target weight is 180. Or I just want to get down to a reasonable level, regardless of weight, replace fat with muscle etc. I dont want to be Buff but only cut or slightly buff. I want to get some of those "water weights" the kind you fill up with water so I can put them on my checked luggage and not have them weigh as much, then use them in the privacy of my hotel room, without having to go into the hotels' excercise rooms.

So I am going to have to connect in Dulles Monday. I have never been to that airport. My flight out of Manchester is 0600! So I should have to leave home at 4am or so. Staying near Johnson City, TN and I will fly back the next day. Going to be another quick week.

No comments: