2005-02-21

Headache

Woke up this morning with a headache, I don't normally get headaches. Yesterday went on a spending spree. Finally got myself the iPod 20GB and am now currently filling the thing up. Ashley got a laptop utilizing wireless technology and I got us a wireless hub at home so she can use it here at home. Bought a new Digicam which was a Kodak 3.1MP (as they were coming down in price) and the other day we bought Daniella LOADS of clothes for the spring/summer.

Today I woke up to find snow on the ground again. Which sucks cause I have to go into work today briefly. I also am pissed about getting a speeding ticket Saturday in South Carolina. The thing will cost $200 and I have to pay it by the 28th.

Got to pay the bills too. But right now I am just concerned about my music. They can wait until tomorrow. (Ashley's Birth day - (26)) I have taken tomorrow off from work as well.

8 comments:

:| raven |: said...

make sure you put a lot of Tool, Pearl Jam & Linkin Park on that new Ipod. :)

Happy Birthday to Ashley ...

Chris said...

Heh

Have all the TOOL & Pearl Jam albums but no Linkin Park.

Anonymous said...

excellent choices chris

good luck with your headache. try drinking some alcohol to clear it up :)

sheik.

Chris said...

Yes I have loads in my library. Only have 5GB filled in now, only put about 13 CDs on it.

The only beef I have is that You must have all your music on your HD in order to have it on your iPod. So being that my HD has less than 20GB of free space, this kind of sucks. I guess it is apple's way of combatting piracy and sharing. I just wish I could delete music from my library on my PC and yet keep it in the iPod. But you cant do that apparently.

Headache was done at about 12 noon. I go back to work tomorrow (Yay!)

Chris said...

Here see:

http://www.kelleytown.com/ikelleytown.htm#where

Chris said...

OK I have placed all photos onto CDs and moved them to Ashley's new laptop (HD = 40GB) and now that freed up about 1.5GB on this machine.

Cleaned up some new programs and now am cutting more Cds to iTunes. Currently 5.49GB on iTunes and growing.

:| raven |: said...

OMG Blasphemer!!!

How could you not have Linkin Park??!??

Chris said...

Heh...

I am just not into them.

I might buy some from iTunes.