2004-10-23

Game 1 tonight

Game 1 starts tonight. I will watch and eat a nice dinner. Pack up the rest of my clothes for tomorrow. I just came from the office packing my car for the trip to Tennessee. I can't take the Subaru to the airport so I will have to have Ashley take me in my personal vehicle. I will have 5 checked bags! Big suitcase for equip, toolbox, ladder, a nother box (a spare) and finally a small suitcase for my clothing.

I will hope they have curbside check in. Going up to Manchester airport (45 minute drive) only because they do direct flights to Nashville. Flying from Boston I will have to connect. I hate connecting and Manchester is such a small nice airport. Plus Southwest Airlines is cheaper than the regular airlines.

I will be posting nightly via email.


No comments: