2004-10-04

UA

So I call up HR at said national retail chain store and tell her the story. I went in and scheduled the UA and they again were being sarcastic. So I just wanted to get it done and get out of there. I made an appt. for 1445. I left my office at 1400 went to Subway (my favorite place to eat lunch) and had a bite with 1L of water. By 1440 I was ready to produce a sample. The test went ok. So I am keeping my fingers crossed to see what they say at management. If all goes well, then I can look forward to working a second job part time.

As an aside, That sandwich at Subway was probably the best I have had in a long time.

My favorite at Subway is now a

FootL Turkey Breast on Wheat.
  • Swiss cheese
  • Lettuce
  • tomato
  • pickle
  • black olive
  • olive oil
  • salt and pepper

This guy put a lot of Salt and pepper on it so it was even better. Nothing like Fresh whole grain food. I could eat Subway every day for lunch due to the fact that 1) I love it and 2) the choices. You can make so many different combinations.



No comments: